Crop a picture to Cedula card size online
How to quickly and correctly crop a picture to Cedula card size. Use our free and private editor and follow the short guide to make sure you make a valid crop.
To get started navigate to edit.photo with your mobile or desktop browser, it’ll open the free photo editor.
Or use the photo editor that’s embedded at the end of this page.
Before you get started
Some considerations before you crop the picture of your Cedula card.
- Make sure all relevant details are within the frame. Missing info could make the document unusable.
- Don’t crop too close to the text or features. Leave some margin for context and to meet any guidelines.
- Ensure the Cedula card is right-side-up and aligned straight. Crookedness could cause issues in automated systems.
- Make sure there are no shadows that could obscure text or features before cropping.
- Check the picture resolution. Crop at a high enough resolution to keep all text and features clear and readable.
Let’s get started!
Select the photo of your Cedula card
Clickthen select “Browse device files” and select the photo.
On a desktop device we can use the “Take with camera” option to take a picture of your Cedula card.
Crop the photo of your Cedula card
Click themenu item.
Move the crop area corners and align them with the corners of your Cedula card in the photo.
You can move the Cedula card around with the mouse or by dragging it with your fingers.
Rotate the photo with the rotation control at the bottom.
Zoom in and out using the scale control, scroll wheel, or by multi-touching.
Download the resulting Cedula card picture
When you’re ready click the blackbutton, and then click “Download”
Crop your Cedula card picture below
Select a photo, and follow the step by step instructions above.